Thursday, November 6, 2014

my blog



My blog is going to consist of some of the hypest stuff ever seen or created by man Fighting Games. I have personal experience with several fighting games ranging from the select moves of street fighter and mortal kombat to the huge move lists like tekken. I also have knowledge of the [fgc] aka fighting game community. I started this because I enjoy video games and want to spread what knowledge
I have I am by no means an “expert” but I do know a few things. I will post many pictures of varying pictures of cool or exciting new things  Readers could find several different items such as match breakdowns, event summary and reminders, changes to or new iterations of games, and of descriptions and recommendation to people who are new tons fighting games.
I will more or least post weekly but this may be subject to change they may vary week to week depending on any new news in the [fgc]. This may not always be the most 



·         Screenshots of matches, games. And trailers 
·         News on new fighting games and changes to current ones
·         several pictures  of new game maps,
·         characters tier lists,
·         descriptions new games/characters
·         fighting games events and descriptions of them
·         personal stories of games I played and of friends who played
·         tutorials or helpful hints about some games
·         and my opinion on new or existing games

20 comments:

  1. wow fighting games are almost my favorite genre of video games. But your font is weird. Also, *matches.

    but wow rlllly cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is pretty sweet dude keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aight homie. So basically your blog is pretty hype.Your list of blog content is pretty monday night raw so I look forward to all of that. Keep it up, playa. Peace out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these kinds of games too so this is pretty cool.
    a few typos in here but nice otherwise
    i'll have to check back soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your Mahval topic. Cool color scheme. Also nice voki.

    ReplyDelete
  6. spelling errors? pffff in fighting games spelling doesnt matter. NOTHING MATTERS other than the fight. Good blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the attitude. This is going to be the best site ever. I can't wait for some videos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The topic is interesting. Change the type of the font. The voki is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a very cool topic. I love the color. the font is very easy to read.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool topic. font is easy to read

    ReplyDelete
  11. it looks like a good blog in progress maybe add a background or some videos

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool background, gives everything a clean look. I have always loved fighting games, I can't wait to see this blog progress. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the flow of contrasting colors. It all looks really nice and I'm looking forward as to what you'll do to make this blog grow. ^u^

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the colors. I don't know much about this. but the blog is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice Voki . LIke lots of your blogs. lots of information

    ReplyDelete